At Business Language Services, we offer a full range of voice-over services covering most world languages. We support and enable businesses, public sector organisations and charities with their multilingual needs. The list below shows just some projects for which translation, voice-over and subtitling have been required:
- Foreign language provision for major city tours – Bath, Cardiff, Edinburgh, London, Stockholm – including professional translation of scripts, quality voice-over and professional studio recording. We can add sound effects to enhance specific genres, themes and soundtracks, all provided in many different formats
- Meet-and-greet audio messaging for overseas clients, voiced, recorded and ready to use; ideal for customer service environments and international business organisations
- Multilingual concourse announcements and public addresses for events and gatherings
- Video, DVD and Podcasts, with a choice of voicing, dubbing or subtitling to suit your specific needs (educational, promotional, commercial marketing or personal commission). Our subtitling is authentic and accurate, retaining idioms and cultural emphasis.
- Voicing for film advertising, television and multimedia channels
- Professional studio production certified to ISO-9001 accreditation
Experience and expertise
Business Language Services has been a language services provider for 25 years, and we draw on this experience every time we take on any new voice-over assignment. We understand the complexities of this work; the sound and tone of the voice, the pitch and the delivery, as well as the gender and age of the voice-over artist, are all essential considerations. Our experienced project managers work with you at every stage to give you the reassurance you need and the quality you deserve.