Certified Translation Services
A certified translation is the translation of a document typically required for official use.
Examples of documents which may require certification include the following:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage/Wedding Certificates and Divorce Decrees
- Academic Certificates, Diplomas and Transcripts
- Passports/ID Documents
- Insurance Documents
- Employment Contracts
Our certified translations are:
- Fully accredited and legally recognised
- Competitively priced and fast
- Accepted by government bodies, such as the Home Office, Courts of Law, DVLA
Our certified translation states:
- That it’s a ‘true and accurate translation of the document’
- The date of the translation
- The full name and contact details of the translator or a representative of the translation company
Professional Certified Translation Services
As part of our Certified Translation Services, BLS will arrange for a professional translation to be carried out, which will then be stamped with our ATC-approved company stamp, and a letter of authenticity will be provided, signed by one of the directors of BLS, confirming the document has been translated by a qualified translator, and that we believe it to be an accurate and ‘true’ translation.
Business Language Services has been a full member of the Association of Translation Companies for many years. This means we have been fully vetted by their professional ethics committee, we adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and carry full professional indemnity insurance cover to safeguard the interests of the translation purchaser. Our membership of the ATC affords us certified translator status, and enables us to offer a Certified Translation Service to companies or individuals.
Certification requirements are different in the UK to other countries, so you should always check with the requesting body what level of certification, authentication or legalisation is required. If you are not sure which documents you need to legalise, you should contact the relevant Consulate or Embassy. Business Language Services is well-equipped to assist you in this process.
As well as the documents listed above we are also able to offer certified translation services for the following:
- Regulatory documents such as powers of attorney and contracts
- Household bills
- Bank Statements
- Claim Forms
- Commercial and Personal Letters
- Company Documents
- Deed Poll
- Reference Letters
- Medical Documents
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Pay slips
- Police Clearance Documents
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Statutory Declarations
- Tax Forms
If you would like to request a certified translation, please complete the form or send it by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us anytime during working hours on 02920 667666 to discuss your certification requirements.