UK AND EUROPEAN REFERENCE
All training offered by Business Language Services Ltd. (BLS) conforms to the UK Occupational Language Standards and we can also assess individual levels against the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
At BLS we pride ourselves on our bespoke courses; not only do they meet general business needs provided by a formal qualification, but they also include topics which are specific to your job, tasks and responsibilities. Whether formally or informally, we will monitor our students’ progress and assess their grasp of new knowledge continuously. We can also deliver our own Certificate of achievement.
Whatever qualification you are interested in (for instance GCSE, A-level, DELF, DALF, Cambridge certificates, etc.), we are here to help:
- We will advise you on the feasibility of studying towards your chosen qualification, with regard to your existing level;
- We will look into the requirements and advise you on the number of hours we think you will need to adequately prepare;
- We will design a bespoke course to help you achieve that qualification standard, drawing on the current syllabus;
- We will recommend the purchase of specific material for homework, further study and revision work and will source typical exercises and activities on your behalf, as well as past papers;
- We will fully brief your tutor so that he or she can guide you step by step through the different parts of the examination (typically reading, writing, listening and speaking);
- We will endeavour to help you find a local examination centre (this is usually a school or college), close to where you live or work, where you can sit as an independent candidate.
To discuss your requirements or to receive a quotation, fill in the form below or call us on 02920 667666.
Some of our customers
Find out what our customers think of us
Time and again it's been said that learning a foreign language has many benefits beyond boosting lan…Read more
Source: http://www.tridindia.com/industry-insights-to-human-translation-vs-machine-translation/ So m…Read more
Writers will more often than not follow standard guidelines for writing and formatting docume…Read more