About Business Language Training
Business Language Services (BLS) Ltd. started as a language training organisation more than 15 years ago, organising and delivering courses for some of the major players in the steel and automotive industries based in the South Wales area. Their staff and managers needed to be able to communicate with their foreign counterparts, initially to ‘make the effort’ and subsequently to carry out negotiations in the foreign language themselves. Our translation department developed as a natural consequence of this, with quite often a same client needing both.
Language Training Courses
Today our portfolio of customers includes manufacturing industries (pharmaceutical, medical equipment, military equipment) as well as service-based companies (in the banking and IT sectors) and government organisations such as the Welsh Assembly and the Intellectual Property Office.
We will develop a custom-made solution for all your training needs, based on the following key features:
- One-to-one and small groups (larger groups can be accommodated too)
- Bespoke training, for general and specialised needs, at a time to suit you
- In-company delivery or training held in our fully-equipped centre in Cardiff
- Several study formats: weekly sessions, semi-intensive or intensive weeks, semi-intensive or intensive days
- A wide choice of languages: most common foreign languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, and many more) as well as English as a foreign language.
- Welsh language training and cultural awareness.
- A communication-based teaching philosophy and methodology
- A detailed analysis of your needs and your start-level
- A careful selection of our teachers
To discuss your requirements or get a quotation, fill in the form below or phone 02920 667666.
Some of our customers
Find out what our customers think of us
It is widely understood that actions often speak louder than words, but body language is actually an…Read more
There are certain methods of communication that rely heavily on non-verbal language. You may have he…Read more